Browning & Sons Fine Jewelry has been celebrating the art of jewelry for over 25 years. Jewelry is our passion, and we’re happy you can celebrate our passion with us. We’ve come up with a fews ways for you to celebrate National Jewel Day:
- Do an online search of your birthstone, if you don’t already know it.
- Learn all about your favorite gemstone.
- Whether it’s for your wife, girlfriend, mom, daughter or best friend, purchase a piece of jewelry for the special lady in your life. Visit Browning & Sons Fine Jewelry to see our quality craftsmanship!
- Buy a new piece of jewelry for yourself. Browning & Sons Fine Jewelry has work from over 20 of the best designers in the world.
- Wear that precious necklace, ring, bracelet or earrings that you normally save for special occasions.
- Visit a museum and check out the jewelry section. You might learn something neat about the history and origins of jewels.
National Jewel Day is a chance to celebrate the craft and history of jewelry. We invite you to celebrate with us and take the time to appreciate your favorite gemstone or piece of jewelry. And, if you’re looking to purchase a piece of jewelry for someone special in your life, use National Jewel Day as a reason to do some shopping this weekend!